Visiting Your Sponsored Child
Going to see the child whose life you have changed is an incredible experience.
If you would like to arrange to visit your child in Kenya, we would love to make it happen.
Here’s how it works:
- As long as you have been actively sponsoring a Nasio child for at least 12 months we can make a special rate of £50 per night available when you visit us in Western Kenya
- You can stay for as long as you like, but we’d recommend a minimum of 3 days to make the most of the time
- Feel free to combine your visit with a longer trip in Africa, we’re happy to recommend tour operators offering amazing Safari Experiences & Beach Holiday
A visit to your sponsored child will include:
- Meeting the child you are sponsoring and their family
- Seeing their village and community with Nasio Trust staff and visiting the projects made possible by sponsors like you
- Experiencing the culture of another country
- Seeing how we are changing lives and communities through your support
All sponsors will be accompanied by Nasio Trust Kenyan staff throughout the visit to the sponsored child’s family and community, where necessary, we will arrange for an interpreter.
We kindly ask you to contact The Nasio UK team 2-3 months before your departure date. This is so that we have time to complete the paperwork and give our colleagues in Kenya enough notice to check with your sponsored child, their family and the local community.
We will ask you to complete a simple police check before your visit in order to assure the safety of the children in our care – we appreciate your understanding in this matter.